Saturday, January 24, 2009

Super Bowl Fever

I am beyond excited right now because the Steelers have made it into the Super Bowl! As the final minutes of the game against the Baltimore Ravens ticked away, I sat preparing the menu for my Super Bowl party. More on that in a future post.
But one of the biggest things that got me into the Super Bowl spirit was a little care package from my mom. What was in it? None other than Eat 'n Park's famous smiley face cookies done in black and gold in honor of the Steelers. Ahh, there's nothing like a little taste of home.
So now we're just gathering our party supplies and getting ready for the big game. Check back on Super Bowl Sunday to get a look at our Pittsburgh-inspired menu.

2 comments:

Nick said...

I say we make a double batch of wings.

Naterock said...

Kind a wasteful, since they aren't even going to win don't you think? It'll be a good game for sure!